Audit of books of accounts is generally required by:
- Management of Company: To study & evaluate the financial health of the organization
- Banks: To facilitate any bank facilities
- Licensing Authority: For renewal of license
CAPEX Hassan Auditing is approved auditor for the following free zones in UAE:
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
- Dubai Maritime City
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai South
- Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZA)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
- Technology, Electronic Commerce & Media (TECOM)
- Main land companies in United Arab Emirates.
Cost of audit report is based on the size of the assignment and the business industry.
We need to see the financial documents of the company to quote our best fee.
Our fees are most competitive in the market.